About Rezum – Minimally Invasive Therapy
If you’re suffering from BPH, Rezum Water Vapor Therapy provides numerous benefits.
- No more BPH medications and their side effects
- Clinical studies support that Rezum relieves symptoms safely and effectively1, 2
- Most patients see symptom improvement within two weeks1
- Simple in-office/out-patient therapy1
- Does not require general anesthesia1
- Preserves erectile and urinary functions1
- Ability to return to regular activities within a few days1
- Symptom relief that lasts2
- No permanent implant.
McVary KT, Gange SN, Gittelman MC, et al. Minimally invasive prostate convective water vapor energy ablation: A multicenter, randomized, controlled study for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Urol. 2016 May;195(5):1529-38.
McVary KT, Rogers T, Roehrborn CG. Rezūm water vapor thermal therapy for lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia: 4-year results from randomized controlled study. Urology. 2019 Apr;126:171-179.
McVary KT, Roehrborn CG. Three-year outcomes of the prospective, randomized controlled Rezūm system study: Convective radiofrequency thermal therapy for treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia. Urology. 2018 Jan;111:1-9.